Terry Hadley, current Winroc employee of 22 years.
The Same since 1971.
To be the most trusted and respected construction products distributor in North America, providing outstanding value to our shareholders and world class service to our customers.
To always earn the privilege of being our customers’ first choice:
- Continue to be supported and led by our highly trained and dedicated team of employees;
- Provide a safe and healthy work environment for all our employees;
- Enhance and improve operational efficiencies through innovative systems;
- Offer effective product solutions that meet the ever-changing needs of our customers;
- Develop long-term supplier relationships that allow us to provide the best value for our customers.
Our People are Winroc's unique business advantage of Winroc (they define what we stand for).
We are proud of our beginnings; today, the tradition of the organization lives on.
Each and every Winroc employee takes Pride in the service they provide to our internal and external customers.
We have a strong Commitment to providing exceptional customer service, problem solving and safe operational performance.
Honesty and Integrity
All Winroc employees perform with Honesty and Integrity to do what they say and delivering on the promises that are made with customers and each other.
We treat every individual with Respect, whether in customer community, supplier community, investor community, fellow employees or the public at large.